Devil's Cave in Steinau an der Straße
Have a 'devilish' family outing in Hesse's oldest accessible show cave in Steinau an der Straße. Stalactites, stalagmites and rare columns are typical formations found in this dripstone cave. Our cave guides will gladly help you to interpret these and other wonders.
Discover another world and let yourself be enchanted by the play of the various colours, while discrete illuminations impressively emphasize the natural beauty. The impressions you will gain of the cave, with its many beautiful formations, will make for an unforgettable visit.
- Company address
- Gewerbe- und Verkehrsverein Steinau e.V.
- Brüder-Grimm-Strasse 144a
- 36396 Steinau an der Straße
- Fon: 0 66 63 / 96 31 - 0
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.tropfsteinhoehle-steinau.com
- » Advertisers
- Site map
- » Home
- » Opening times and guided tours
- » Information for visitors
- » History of Devil's Cave
- » Geology
- » Questions about guided tours
- » Further links
- » Impressum/Legal
- » German version
- More things to do and see
- After a visit to Devil's Cave, see what
else Steinau has to offer.
- » Links to leisure activities